Re: Longlines mode in menu

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Longlines mode in menu
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:21:48 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't recall having seen any message (on any subject) from Kim in
> quite a while...

No sorry for the long silence - I've recently started my own company
with a few friends, so I'm loaded 150% at the moment - and will be for
the rest of this year...

But I'm still following the mailing lists at irregular intervals
as time allows, trying to keep up-to-date with current developments
hoping to be able to join the team again at some later date...