mairix.el

From: David Engster
Subject: mairix.el
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:28:36 +0200

A few days ago I posted a note about mairix.el in emacs-sources[1].  In
a nutshell, mairix.el is a generic interface to the mairix mail search
engine.  Currently, Rmail and Gnus are supported as mail programs, but
it should be easy to add other ones as well.

Richard asked me if I'd like to contribute it to Emacs and that I should
ask here what else needs to be done, provided you are interested in
integrating it, of course.  My papers are already at the FSF.  You can
get source and documentation here:

Source:   http://randomsample.de/mairix.el
Info file:    http://randomsample.de/mairix-el.info
Texinfo source:    http://randomsample.de/mairix-el.texi

The documentation can also be read online:

http://randomsample.de/mairix-el-doc/index.html

-David

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.sources/2974