Cocoa Emacs

From: 山本和彦
Subject: Cocoa Emacs
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:03:21 +0900 (JST)

Hello,

I have compiled Cocoa Emacs. I would like to report two things:

1) Cocoa Emacs is now using the old icon. It should use the new icon
   (mac/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/Emacs.icns)

2) Cocoa Emacs does run in English environment. However, in Japanese
   environment, when I execute Cocoa Emacs, the icon jumps but Emacs
   frame does not appear.

   I guess the current code relating to fonts is buggy

   Please tell me what kind of information is necessary for debug and
   how I can get it so that I can report it to this ML.

--Kazu