Cocoa Emacs crashes when background color is set

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Cocoa Emacs crashes when background color is set
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:36:30 -0500

I checked out Emacs from CVS yesterday, built and installed on Mac OS X
Leopard --with-ns

With emacs -q, this call

(set-background-color "black")

exits the whole application.  I can provide detailed tracing next week
if it can't be replicated by Adrian or anyone else; I won't have access
to Leopard until then (and yesterday I only had a few minutes, sorry
this is a very barebones bug report).

Ted