Re: Emacs vista build failures

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs vista build failures
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:29:37 -0400

    > My question concerns looking beyond X to the free software community
    > as a whole.  Has there been a broader move towords supporting the GNU
    > configure and build specs?

    Maybe you heard the term `autohell' once?

Actually no.  It seems to be a criticism of something.
Perhaps Autoconf, or perhaps not -- I have no way to tell.

If you are talking about Autoconf, then you've misunderstood what this
issue is about.  It is not about using Autoconf.  It is about
implementing the interface specified in the GNU Coding Standards.

Let's please stick to the topic.