Re: pcvs log view not functional

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: pcvs log view not functional
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:07:56 +0900

Incidentally, on a similar note, in the log-view-mode, you need to do
"d" to get a diff, but I kept trying to type "=" since that's used other
places.  Maybe "=" should be bound there as well...

Actually I'd like RET to pop up the corresponding revision too
(currently RET does nothing, and you need to use "f" to do it...).

Anyone mind if I make these two bindings in log-view-mode?

  =    => log-view-diff
  RET  => log-view-find-revision

[Those are what my fingers keep telling me _should_ work...]

Thanks,

-Miles

--
`There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
 Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.'