Re: pcvs log view not functional

From: finalpatch
Subject: Re: pcvs log view not functional
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 11:52:46 +1000

If these commands do not work, i think they probably should be removed from
the menu bar and C-x h m, because these are the most obvious places to find
out what the user can do with a buffer.  I would really like to see these
features working in a pcvs logview though. the ability to select a range in
the log and diff it is so sweet.