Re: Crash on MacOSX 10.4 (Re: gnustep build broken)

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Crash on MacOSX 10.4 (Re: gnustep build broken)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:34:48 -0400

On Jul 25, 2008, at 2:08 AM, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

Am Thu 24 Jul 2008 08:14:13 PM CEST schrieb Karl Eichwalder <address@hidden >:

Thanks for your help, my bad!  I missed to check out that
directory.  Now it compliles flawlessly.

Using Gnus, Emacs compiled this morning crashes very often (it also
cashes if you build without NS support--I observe this behavior since
several weeks now once I started to use Emacs 23 on this platform).

Thanks for the report. Could you possibly also post a stack trace from the crash when running under X? It might provide more information to be able to compare the two.

thanks,
Adrian