Re: Emacs from HEAD hangs on M$ (built with MinGW)

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacs from HEAD hangs on M$ (built with MinGW)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:23:57 +0200

Jason Rumney wrote:
Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:

I think this is not related to GCC. Jason did some changes to finally
get the display update on w32 to work fast. I believe he is using MingGW.

Jason did his checkin just some hours before Dan N did his.

It looks like it could be Dan's changes that has broken something on w32.

The following change looks suspicious:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/src/term.c?root=emacs&r1=1.222&r2=1.223

Exactly what do you think is wrong there. It looks like Dan removed the test for MULTI_KBOARD and then just simplified the test for WINDOWSNT.