Re: eshell-defgroup. Do we really need this?

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: eshell-defgroup. Do we really need this?
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:34:55 -0500

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:18:49 +0200 "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
wrote:

LB> [automating builds] was discussed before, but I do not know what
LB> happened then

LB>  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-04/msg01011.html

I see it working at

http://build.orebokech.com/

Romain Francoise is the maintainer, it seems.

Romain, can you set up build failures to be aggregated?  I can set up
buildbot (send me your setup if you can) for a confirmation run; if both
our builds fail then the Emacs CVS trunk is probably broken.  If
buildbot doesn't support this, I can write a simple mail filter to
handle it.  The important thing is to send a notice only when the build
breaks (after 15 minutes or so, in case we miss an immediate fix commit)
and another one when it's back.  We definitely don't want e-mails on
every commit.

Ted