Re: Emacs Package Management

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacs Package Management
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 01:25:38 +0200

Phil Hagelberg wrote:
This would make them much, much easier to install and try out, which I
think is a big win for the overall Elisp ecosystem. People are more
likely to get interested and contribute if you lower the barrier to
trying new things.

And the barrier would be even lower if ELPA had an uninstall command. Or, maybe I should say that it would be lower for me if I knew the name of the uninstall command in ELPA?