Re: eshell-defgroup. Do we really need this?

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: eshell-defgroup. Do we really need this?
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 21:02:07 +0200

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> I can set mine up on Ubuntu 6.x and 7.x and MacOS X.  [...]  I'll
> do --with-ns, --without-x, and --with-x on MacOS X and just the
> latter two on the Ubuntu systems.

There seems to be some confusion here: are you proposing to set up a
new master instance, or to provide build slaves for my master?

If the former, your buildbot will live at a separate URLs, which may
not be ideal.
If the latter, the commands are defined by the master and you don't
need any config file.

Actually, now that I think about it, we should probably redo the
configuration from scratch and have separate masters for the trunk
and the 22 branch, as Python does...