Re: A few bugs not in the bug tracker (I think)

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: A few bugs not in the bug tracker (I think)
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 21:31:51 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, "Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:

> The following open bugs are not in the bug tracker, I think.
> - face-valid-attribute-values chokes on font-family-list and new
> font-*-table vars
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-06/msg00948.html

I've just installed the fix.

> - ^M in the info files [Windows]
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-06/msg00739.html
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-07/msg00215.html

The problem is the newly introduced null-byte detection
mechanism, but the discussion divergented to encoding of
non-ascii characters, and for the original problem of
null-byte in info file, no one replied to the question in
this mail:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-07/msg00225.html

> - Disappearing ^J in ChangeLogs [Windows]
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-06/msg02050.html
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-07/msg00075.html

Could someone please find a reproducible recipe?

> - Crash displaying byte-code [Windows?]
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-08/msg00236.html

I have not yet investigated that problem.  At least, I can't
reproduce it on X.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden