Re: A few bugs not in the bug tracker (I think)

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: A few bugs not in the bug tracker (I think)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 06:35:11 -0700

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008, Juanma Barranquero wrote:
> BTW, how do you know whether a bug has already been reported, other
> than perusing the open bug list? I see ways to search by bug #,
> package, maintainer e-mail, severity, tag, etc., but not a text
> search in the body of the messages (or even the subject).

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aemacsbugs.donarmstrong.com%20bytecode

for example, will search. There is also a full-text search engine, but
I haven't deployed it yet for emacs bugs. [I want to move things over
before I do that, but I'm currently at Debconf working on debbugs
enhancements, and haven't had a chance to do that.]

Don Armstrong

--
"The trouble with you, Ibid" he said, "is that you think you're the
biggest bloody authority on everything"