Re: The indentation of lisp code.

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: The indentation of lisp code.
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:12:46 +0200 (CEST)

Please, read the code and report me what you think about, because I want to
know what you think _before_ to install the code in emacs. I tested it on more
than 20 long files of emacs' sources, so it is little possible to find bugs.
However, maybe you could aid me to improve the code, or the comments.

Avant de prendre le volant, repérez votre itinéraire et visualisez le trafic !
http://itineraire.voila.fr/itineraire.html