Re: Release plans

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:59:13 +0200

A Soare wrote:
No, there is no contradiction in what I say.
Are you sure? Didn't you say that the developers you know do not use Emacs on Windows because there are better software for their purpose on Windows? And didn't you mean that you trust them?
If you think at the definition of "good-better-best" from _their_
 > viewpoint, there is no contradiction.

Yes, that is right. But are you not overlooking the possibility that the software they use might be superior even if not making fast money is your goal?

I told you: everything depends of education.
> No, from my viewpoint emacs is better.
But in the same time I realise that from their viewpoint other editors are
better.
> I tolerate their education.

But does not that mean that you say that your education is better? That you have learned something that they have not (yet)?

Now I see. Voila.

It would be nice if you find a way to fix the line wrapping (and told the developers of the software that is malfunctioning of course).