Re: Release plans

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:25:20 +0200

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
A Soare wrote:
I told you: everything depends of education.
 > No, from my viewpoint emacs is better.
But in the same time I realise that from their viewpoint other editors are better.
 > I tolerate their education.

But does not that mean that you say that your education is better? That you have learned something that they have not (yet)?

The word good-best-better is a kind of recursion in nature.

Ok, it looked to me that you were trying to say that developing Emacs on windows was useless because of your view. That would be a very egocentric argument and not useful for conclusions about what to do.

You have probably explained why it is not useful in a way that I have missed.

If you take care about this definition, the loop dissapears. It reduces to discrimination. If you go on with further this discussion, you make discrimination. Everything is relative to this world. A fish cannot say that he leaves better than a man, and vice versa. You did not understand. The web site where I have my pretty and most lovely mail account add this banner.

Maybe, but what i wanted to say was that you mail program does not work ok. So perhaps it would be best if you used some other mail program.

Or maybe it is rather a bug in Thunderbird client? I can see now that the lines gets wrapped in my reply, but I have trouble reading your message in Thunderbird when I am editing my reply.

This is quite annoying. Is there anyone who understand what is wrong?