RE: bug tracker "Processed: your mail" mails

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: bug tracker "Processed: your mail" mails
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:15:52 -0700

> Look, just ignore all these mails, you don't need to read them.
> If I want more info I'll ask directly.

OK, thanks. That will save a lot of scanning.

But my impression is that I will otherwise not be informed of a change in status
of a bug I filed. Am I mistaken about that? I would like to know if a bug I file
gets closed or is sent to the wishlist (aka /dev/null) or if I need to provide
more info.

And if users can truly ignore these mails, then it would be good if they didn't
receive them. I think you are suggesting the same thing, Glenn, but I'm not
sure.

Thx.