when do we see emacs on bzr on savannah?

From: dhruva
Subject: when do we see emacs on bzr on savannah?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:45:48 +0530 (IST)

Hello,
 I am not trying to start a long thread with no conclusion. It is a direct
question to the maintainers of Emacs, when can we see a bzr repository of Emacs
on Savannah? Savannah has gone ahead in supporting mercurial. If bzr is a long
term strategy, it is my humble request to emacs maintainers to make Emacs
available via mercurial (as Savannah hackers now support mercurial).

-dhruva

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/