Re: Release plans

From: Mike Rowse
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:07:45 -0400

I read this mailings list so I thought I might chip in on this discussion of
Emacs on Windows.

I have used Emacs on Windows. The reason that I did was that I found myself in
a job where I had to use Windows (due to the building IT infrastructure). As it
turned out there were a lot of jobs that I had to do that things like macros
and small custom functions made a huge difference and saved me insane amounts
of time.

In fact now that I think about it, it was around this time that began to learn
a lot more about Emacs (having used it at little here and there before hand).

The current version may be all that is needed for these kinds of tasks though.

I may just be the odd one out, but this seemed relevant to the discussion.

Cheers

On-line full-fee registration for Congress 2008 still open! Register now!
Visit: www.waccglobal.org/congress

Aun están abiertas las inscripciones para el Congreso 2008 en línea! Inscríbete
ya!
Visita el sitio: www.waccglobal.org/congress

Inscription en-ligne (avec paiement complet) pour le Congrès 2008 est toujours
ouverte ! Inscrivez-vous maintenant!
Visitez: www.waccglobal.org/congress

The World Association for Christian Communication is a UK Registered Charity
(number 296073) and a Company registered in England and Wales (number 2082273)
with its Registered Office at 36 Causton Street, London SW1P 4ST. It is an
incorporated Charitable Organisation in Canada (number 83970 9524 RR0001) with
its offices at 308 Main Street, Toronto ON, M4C 4X7.

<<winmail.dat>>