Re: ERC: header-line-format nil

From: Michael Olson
Subject: Re: ERC: header-line-format nil
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:57:44 -0400

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:46:13 +0100, David Reitter <address@hidden>
wrote:
> When `erc-header-line-format' is set to nil, the header line should
> not be set in order to avoid interfering with minor modes that may use
> it (e.g., tabbar).  Is it OK to apply the patch below?

Don't apply this just yet.  I won't be able to review it until at least
Wednesday.  I recall an emacswiki page describing how to integrate tabbar
with ERC -- it might be good to know whether that page has a similar
workaround, or whether they take a different approach.

--
|       Michael Olson  |  FSF Associate Member #652     |
| http://mwolson.org/  |  Hobbies: Lisp, HCoop          |