Re: vc-git bug with top-level repositories

From: Claus
Subject: Re: vc-git bug with top-level repositories
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:24:14 +0200

I see this behaviour as well (under Windows):

c:/work/foo/bar/somefile.xml is not recognized to be under GIT vc (but it is).

Whereas $HOME/.emacs is correctly recognized as being under GIT vc.

This used to work in my last build ~ the end of July, but doesn't work
now using:

GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.0.6001) of 2008-08-17

If I can be of any more help in debugging this, let me know.

Claus