Re: Release plans

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:21:43 -0400

      Similarly, any damage to my freedom that is
    threatened by a proprietary module can be avoided by not using it.

Not everyone will make the decision not to use it.
Depending on how convenient it is, lots of people might use it.
That would be a big change for the worse.

I have responded in order to explain my decision, but if you hope to
convince me to change my decision, you are going about it all wrong.
You cannot win me over by attacking or playing to an audience.