Requesting bzr repository of emacs on savannah

From: dhruva
Subject: Requesting bzr repository of emacs on savannah
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:04:49 +0530 (IST)

Hello,
 I have been using the bzr repository of emacs from:
http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs/trunk/. I am using the development version
of bzr and things have improved in terms of performance. I have also been
lurking on the #bzr IRC channel and see a lot of positive vibes and focus on
improving performance.
 At this juncture, I request (once again) to the emacs maintainers to request
savannah hackers to setup a read only bzr repository for emacs. I did chat on
the #savannah on IRC and was told that the project maintainers need to make a
request and they can easily do it.
 The main reason I am making this request is that connectivity to
"bzr.notengoamigos.org" is slow and affects the perception of bzr user. From 2
days, my connection is breaking mid way and prevents me from pulling changes. I
am looking for something more reliable.

with best regards,
dhruva

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
http://in..sports.yahoo.com/cricket/