Re: Release plans

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:11:55 +0200

Bruce Stephens wrote:
> Is this an abstract discussion or is it concretely about Emacs and
> CEDET?  (I'm struggling to imagine what realistic benefit CEDET might
> get from a dynamic extension to Emacs.  Maybe linking with SQLite?)

Linking to parsing libraries (but I am not sure which one there are).
That way greater control could be get, parsing could be stopped and
restarted with very little cost. It could be easier to save the data and
go deeper into the parsing (but that is just a guess).

I believe that for web development there often are free or at least
freely available for parsing.