Re: Why @#! is not Emacs using the Recycle bin on w32?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Why @#! is not Emacs using the Recycle bin on w32?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:42:32 +0200

Johannes Weiner wrote:
>>> Do you see the paradoxon?
>> I don't know. What is it? Sounds like some fairytale animal.
>
> Sorry, translation error.  Remove the -on ending by either deleting it
> or moving it into the trash-can.

Oh, I imagined a sweet animal but a bit sad and lonely animal standing
there watching us when we were trying to fit into a small logical
prison. It felt said because we were trying to defend ourselves from
life and all its possibilities and no one asked it for the wisdom it had ...

> Why do you expect it from the UI in the first place?

Thomas Lord took some time to explain what user interface (scientific
and non-scientific) research had found in this area.

I simply think it is good trying to use the result from that research.
(Or invalidate it, but I think that takes much, much time to try. And I
do not expect it to succeed.)