line-move-visual & invisible text

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: line-move-visual & invisible text
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 21:17:26 +0900

Hi,

I use (setq line-move-visual nil) but I realized I need at least:

(add-hook 'Info-mode-hook
          (lambda nil
            (set (make-local-variable 'line-move-visual) t)))

It enables C-n and C-e to work on the title lines of Info pages.
For instance, in the top of the Gnus Info, there is the line
displayed as:

The Gnus Newsreader

But just under it, there is actually the invisible line:

This seems to be the cause of the malfunction of C-n and C-e,
performed on such places, in the case where `line-move-visual'
is nil.  It might not be so serious, but is a bug.

Regards,