Re: Build failure from CVS on OS X

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: Build failure from CVS on OS X
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 12:33:49 -0700

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <address@hidden> writes:

Randal> Now to figure out why my font settings from my 22.1 release don't
Randal> work with 23.x, and how many other things are broken.

I'm now live on 23.0.60 CVS HEAD on OSX.  First new behavior change (can
someone explain this or tell me how to fix it):

If I'm in a shell buffer inside the sole window of my Emacs, and invoke
"emacsclient" indirectly through some git commit, the 22.1 behavior replaced
my shell window with the emacs window, waited for my M-#, then returned me to
my shell window.  The 23.x behavior seems to be "return me to a random other
buffer".  Oops.

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>