Re: [Torsten Bronger] 23.0.60; Unicode display problems

From: Torsten Bronger
Subject: Re: [Torsten Bronger] 23.0.60; Unicode display problems
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:03:22 +0200

Hallöchen!

Kenichi Handa writes:

> In article <address@hidden>, Torsten Bronger
> <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> By the way, do you compile Emacs with m17n-lib?
>
>> No.
>
> Ah, I see.  Without m17n-lib (and libotf),

I installed the -dev and -bin packages for Ubuntu of both libraries,
and now Emacs quits with a seg fault when I move the cursor over an
accented character.  However, I can't tell whether the libraries are
properly installed because I don't know how to test it.

Tschö,
Torsten.

                   Jabber ID: address@hidden