Re: [Torsten Bronger] 23.0.60; Unicode display problems

From: Torsten Bronger
Subject: Re: [Torsten Bronger] 23.0.60; Unicode display problems
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:12:50 +0200

Hallöchen!

Kenichi Handa writes:

> In article <address@hidden>,
> "Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 14:04, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > Ah, I've forgotten to reset cmp_it->id to -1 for the case of
>> > cmp_it->ch = -2.  I just installed a fix.  But, as I
>> > couldn't reproduce the segfault with HELLO file, that bag
>> > may not be the reason of your crash.  Anyway, could you
>> > please try again?
>
>> Yes, it fixes this crash for me.
>
> How about the incorrect cursor moving?

This is still there.  See, for example
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/torsten.bronger/utf8test.txt.gz

I can't move the cursor freely in this 3-character text file.  It
hangs at the combining tilde accent.

By the way, the problem that longlines-mode stops processing at the
first diacritic is gone.

Tschö,
Torsten.

                   Jabber ID: address@hidden