./configure and libotf

From: A Soare
Subject: ./configure and libotf
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:44:52 +0200 (CEST)

I use a debian system (etch). in Debian libotf does not export any information
about it to pkg-config.

So even if I have libotf and libotf.dev installed, ./configure will not detect
it.

So I propose that configure checks for it using libotf-config instead of
pkg-config.

     test `libotf-config --version` to check for its presence,
     LIBOTF_CFLAGS=`libotf-config --cflags`
     LIBOTF_LIBS=`libotf-config --libs`

etc. I do not know anything about this library and I am not interested about, I
just checked why it never works to me and reported this bug.

A Soare.

Écoutez gratuitement Anggun sur Voila et découvrez d'autres titres en affinité
avec vos goûts musicaux ! http://musiline.voila.fr/resume/1890