Auto-section when one jumps from one window to another window.

From: A Soare
Subject: Auto-section when one jumps from one window to another window.
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:02:24 +0200 (CEST)

When I have 2 windows into a frame, and into 1 window I have a buffer with the
font size X, and in the other window I have a buffer with the size of the font
equal to Y (Y /= X), then when I jump from 1 window to the other using the
mouse, it selects me using the mark (in the new window) 2-3-4 or more lines.

I hope that somebody solves this bug. It happens me at all the times for a long
time.

Écoutez gratuitement Louisy Joseph sur Voila et découvrez d'autres titres en
affinité avec vos goûts musicaux ! http://musiline.voila.fr/resume/11777