Re: Recent CVS Emacs breaks color-themes

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Recent CVS Emacs breaks color-themes
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 18:55:36 +0200

> Author: Kenichi Handa <address@hidden>
> Date:   Wed Oct 1 12:36:42 2008 +0000
>
>     (font_matching_entity): Reflect ATTRS in font selection.
>     (font_find_for_lface) [HAVE_NS]: Don't ignore case.

There's something strange with that change.  The lines

    ASET (spec, FONT_TYPE_INDEX, ftype);
    ASET (spec, FONT_SIZE_INDEX, size);

before line 2802

  font_add_log ("match", work, entity);

disappeared.  I don't have the slightest idea whether that's of
any importance.  Moreover, "spec" should probably become "work"
here.  Handa-san?

>         Should I send it in to the bug tracking system?

If you don't get further replies please do so.

Thank you for the fine report, martin.