Re: Frame size changes

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Frame size changes
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 17:50:12 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> It is still not clean, IMO, to use these variables in order to decide
> if we are initializing.

I understand this concern, but on the other hand it's also not perfectly
satisfactory to introduce a separate variable either, since the
information provided by after-init-time is a strict superset of the
information given by that separate variable.

To handle the corner case where Emacs is dumped twice, we can make
startup.el reset after-init-time to nil just before it begins
initialization.  We should probably do that anyway.