Re: Frame size changes

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Frame size changes
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 22:59:06 +0900

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:
>>  (2) Objections that people might use interactive forms in .emacs, but
>>      this seems pretty far-fetched to me
>
> Why?

Because it's a weird thing to do on the face of it, and I've never heard
of anybody actually doing it.

It's easy enough to _support_ that, by offering an explicit
`map-initial-frame' function that people can call if necessary.  But we
shouldn't consider it the default mode of operation.

-Miles

--
Opportunity, n. A favorable occasion for grasping a disappointment.