by default, point should not enter the minibuffer prompt

From: Drew Adams
Subject: by default, point should not enter the minibuffer prompt
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:34:14 -0700

How about making including `point-entered minibuffer-avoid-prompt' in the
default value of `minibuffer-prompt-properties'?

That is, turn on the check box `Don't Enter' by default.

FWIW, I actually got an Icicles bug report about this (no relation with
Icicles). It took me a while to figure out why I didn't see the problem in my
own setup but did in Emacs -Q. It was because I had customized
`minibuffer-prompt-properties'.

Users shouldn't have to customize `minibuffer-prompt-properties' just to make
`C-a' not enter the prompt, etc.

BTW, I don't even see `minibuffer-avoid-prompt' in the Elisp manual, and there
is nothing helpful about `minibuffer-prompt-properties' in the Emacs manual.
That would be OK if the default value was good.