Save Options => Save Options in This Menu

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Save Options => Save Options in This Menu
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 23:40:26 +0200

I got a question from a user that was not able to save options. He was
using the "Save Options" entry in the Options menu and thought that this
entry would save the options he had changed the custom buffer.

That seems like a natural mistake to me. Could we please change the name
of this menu entry, maybe like my suggestion in the subject line?