Re: Status of VC Bazaar support?

From: Magnus Henoch
Subject: Re: Status of VC Bazaar support?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:34:31 +0200

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> Is the Bazaar support as incomplete as this comment implies?  Does
> anyone on this list use VC with Bazaar?

As bzr is to become the official VCS of Emacs, I have started to use it
for various toy projects.  So far VC has not let me down; I can commit,
get diffs and read logs, just like with CVS and Git.

Maybe that comment refers to baz (aka Bazaar 1, GNU Arch, tla;
"vc-arch")?  If so, I agree with it.  In my local tree I have an
implementation of vc-dir for arch, which I should clean up and commit.
vc-arch still lacks log display and the ability to ask for a GPG key
passphrase.  (dvc does both of these)

Magnus