Re: Where's my bug report gone?

From: Frank Schmitt
Subject: Re: Where's my bug report gone?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:28:41 +0200

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Frank Schmitt wrote:
>
>> I just send a bug report to address@hidden via M-x
>> report-emacs-bug in my Emacs 23 and really spend quite some time on this
>> trying to be as detailed as possible. But where is it?
>
> http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1174
>
> Didn't you get an automatic reply?

No, I didn't.

> It also appears on bug-gnu-emacs (yes, not emacs-pretest-bug):
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2008-10/index.html

Ok. But why doesn't M-x report-emacs-bug send to bug-gnu-emacs then?

> Someone should reword the notice that is the last thing on
> emacs-pretest-bug:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-pretest-bug/2007-08/msg00066.html

Yes, it says that messages will go to emacs-devel there.

--
Have you ever considered how much text can fit in eighty columns?  Given that a
signature typically contains up to four lines of text, this space allows you to