Re: Rendering Fix progresses, Now Input-Method

From: Shyam | ശ്യാം ക ാരനാട്ട് | Karanattu
Subject: Re: Rendering Fix progresses, Now Input-Method
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:04:30 +0530

Hi again,
Though the errors reported at the last mail can be adjusted for the
moment, I have a more Serious Problem. I could get the Perfect rendering
in emacs in general But the text area of Po-mode, where it is primarily
needed, is rendering in the old type. I didnt yet get why that buffer alone is
not taking the changes. Tried changing the fontset and
composition-function-table but no way out!:( . The strings as entered to
the po-mode after finalising with C-c C-c is rendered perfectly, but it
fails where it matters i.e at the text edit area, the buffer named
"*po-filename*" where po-filename is the name of the po-file being
edited. The real joy of getting emacs with malayalam rendering comes
when it helps in serious translation works like that of the gnu.org
pages . Sadly the very same got affected :( All other buffers i have
checked so far works perfectly.

Thanks a lott
Shyam K