Re: find-composition still depends on the composition property

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: find-composition still depends on the composition property
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:17:57 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:

> I also have another question about composition that seems like a bug.
> Please open the HELLO file and put point at the end of the line with the
> Russian sample text.  Now type M-b `backward-word' and see that point
> stops inside the whole word on the composed character, i.e. the composed
> character is not word-constituent now.

Ah, it's not a bug of composition, but a bug of scan_words
(syntax.c).  Currently U+301 is labeled as `latin' script,
and the surrounding characters there are `cyrillic' script.
Thus, that funciton thinks that there's a word boundary.
I'll find a way to solve this problem.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden