Re: Add a comment to simple.el to explain the workings of `undo'.

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Add a comment to simple.el to explain the workings of `undo'.
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:03:08 +0000

Hi, Stefan!

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 09:35:28PM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> >> Please go ahead and commit the comment.  It looks safe to install ;-)
> > DONE.  (and Thanks!)

> I see you forgot to install the corresponding regression test.
> Please install it immediately, and be more careful in the future,

Er, do we have systematic regression testing of some sort in our
process?  I must have missed something.

I've grepped recent emails in emacs-devel for "egression" and found
none.  I've grepped through our files (I updated last night), and again
found nothing answering.

Please enlighten me as to how this works, what I should have done.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).