Re: Emacs 21/22: french ç and $(D)M(B

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs 21/22: french ç and $(D)M(B
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:49:12 +0900

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes: > So I don't know, I am no french native and have no idea how > usually this symbol is generated (it seems that windows french > keyboard has some ALT-I don't know key generating this > symbol). The question is, should Mule support this char and how. I see the following input methods can be used to enter $(D)M(B: sgml: &oelig;
  rfc1345: &oe
  latin-9-prefix: /o
  latin-prefix: /o
  latin-postfix: o/

-Miles

--
Clarionet, n. An instrument of torture operated by a person with cotton in his
ears. There are two instruments that are worse than a clarionet -- two