Re: emacs daemon on win32?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacs daemon on win32?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:09:22 +0100

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 19:19, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> Do we need anything beyond 2 APIs: one to minimize to systray, the
> other to come back, and perhaps a way to pop up a menu when the icon
> is clicked?

Yes, a way to pop up a menu would be required, as I expect different
packages could make use of (and modify) the systray app's menu.

There would be necessary to define how would several frames minimize
to the tray, as one single icon (and the menu would allow restoring
only one, for example) or several.

Also, the ability to dynamically change the icon would be useful.

             Juanma