Re: [Emacs.app dev]: issues with NextStep (Cocoa) port: epa-file and fre

From: Adam M. Goldstein
Subject: Re: [Emacs.app dev]: issues with NextStep (Cocoa) port: epa-file and frequent crashes
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:04:21 -0500

On Nov 2, 2008, at 10:40 AM, Carsten Bormann wrote:

On Nov 02 2008, at 15:04, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

<-- snip -->

(Yes, I'm seeing random crashes, too, and an absolutely reproducible
one that Adrian can't reproduce: Click on "Options" in the menu bar
and Emacs is gone.  There must be something about my environment as
well.)

"Options" doesn't cause a problem for me. Would it be useful to report back with some information about my setup to possibly eliminate sources of the problem?

I am using a copy of CVS of a few days ago.

-Adam

Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
--
address@hidden