Re: pasting a password

From: jidanni
Subject: Re: pasting a password
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:55:58 +0800

Regarding those mile long one-time passwords that we are supposed to
paste into our browsers, etc.:

Some people also wish to paste the password into the box with the
mouse too (middle button). Therefore please roll back all that extra
security, and just do the plain echo asterisks, like firefox or
whatever.

Speaking about M-y. I am a old dog who still types ESC instead of
Meta-key for the M- stuff -- never learned new tricks.