Re: Reviewing changes

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Reviewing changes
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:43:08 +0900

Karl Fogel writes:
 > Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
 > >
 > > ChangeLog changes arriving separately is just a particular case of a
 > > more general phenomenon: that each file's changes arrive separately,
 > > even if they all belong to the same changeset.  CVS simply doesn't
 > > support anything else.

"CVS simply", no, but "CVS complicatedly", yes.

 > I thought log-accum.pl was the answer to this, in CVS-land?

I guess you would think that ;-), but apparently this is now a "lie":

    # (Ask Karl Fogel <address@hidden> if questions.)
                                        -- from CVSROOT/log_accum, l.29

Cracked me up.  Anyway, I don't know offhand what XEmacs uses, looks
like it is log_accum.  If Emacs decides to do something, ping me and
I'll investigate our configuration.