Re: C-x C-b and C-x C-f bugging about confirmation

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: C-x C-b and C-x C-f bugging about confirmation
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:54:21 +0900

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
> So while I understand that habit will make people complain, I think
> those complaints will disappear quickly.

I've left this turned on, and will probably leave it on; hitting RET
twice is so easy that it's not really a big deal, and it's already saved
me from creating at least one buffer inadvertently.

It seems that this is a pretty good way of implementing this particular
feature (a y-n question, for instance would be far more annoying and
intrusive).

-Miles

--
Mad, adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence; not
conforming to standards of thought, speech, and action derived by the