Re: org changes lost

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: org changes lost
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:56:32 +0900

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:
>> The latest changes to org mode have overwritten several of my and
>> Juanma's recent small fixes (eg org-agenda.el, org.el).
>
> Also, the org.texi license was reverted to FDL 1.2.

Hmm maybe there should be a standard text that gets sent out to new
committers, which includes things like "never, ever, simply upload the
newest version of your local sources; always merge."...

-Miles

--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff