Re: org changes lost

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: org changes lost
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:31:18 +0100

On Nov 24, 2008, at 7:23 PM, Reiner Steib wrote:

On Mon, Nov 24 2008, Carsten Dominik wrote:

For me the biggest improvement would be to get an email copy
of all changes to files where I am the maintainer, not buried
in the general commits digest (where I do overlook things),
but a personalized one. I am sure that such emails could be
generated automatically, but I don't know how.

You could subscribe emacs-diffs (without the digest option) and drop
everything where the Subject doesn't match "emacs/doc/misc org.texi"
or "emacs/lisp/org".

This sounds feasible as well, thanks.

- Carsten